Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Ridiculed Mob, And I'm Still Me

What do you get by keeping quiet? You know you can turn the world against them if you would just utter at least a word of how you want it to go for you. Fight for what you want you will surely get it, it happens all the time all around the world, throughout the ages..*fight fight fight*..so they urged. No thank you, apperently you're proposing a very interesting and aggresive way of winning this, i must agree. But im just not cut out for such method. And i have no intention of battling anything or anyone for victory. Pardon me if you find me to be such an uninteresting person, which probably i am. And i hope that would be a good reason for you to stop wasting your time campaigning a fight against something that's not even concerning you. I've been taught not to fight, but to step aside when things are going against my way. If they happen to find trouble ahead of them, they will make a u-turn and try to catch up with me. Though moving at slower and, what you'd say passive pace, at least i'm now way ahead of them...grinning and not caring. Really, i don't care. Don't take me wrong, im not selfish when roaming this earth, i'm just not entitled to turn everybody my way each time i bump into someone going the other way. But im glad i've been granted chances to honour my existence and the freewill that comes with it. Tag along now if you find any sense in my words. Maybe at the next turn, i'll share with you the wisdom of winning by the long, hard and painful way. If i feel like talking. If by now you feel like the unluckiest person on earth for bumping into me, please *stepping aside* you should be on your way right now..and so they continued on their loud and ceremonious parade. Though i caught a head making a quick turn at me with a glint of uncertainty in the eyes. And i saw the hand of time clossing down on him. That particular man. Ain't now the best time to get ready for another grin? Probably i should be grinning already. For i know well the definite impact of HIS strike. Everything will be distorted, if not slain.

No comments: