Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thankful Heart

I see the sky so blue, spotted with cotton-white clouds...like the eyes of him who loves me unconditionally (they might have been brown or green, but my head says they're blue, so blue it is).
I see the hills so green like that of a lush green piece that would carpet a royal home (normally it's red but my head says green would be nice and it's good for the eyes).
And I see the river flowing endlessly, disappearing to the limit of one's eyesight. The shallow ripples over the rocks, the deep stills in dark mysterious green.
Cool air dancing around me, breezing about divine tidings of the havens , in the language that comprehensible only to those who care to listen.
This is no man's land where my grandfathers were privileged to roam and consume on all its goodness.
Though time has lost count of my generations, still the blessings are ours, richly to enjoy.
Just how lucky more can i get? Maybe you'd say not so lucky....sue my ass if I insist to feel like one *pling*

No comments: